Dr. Graglia provides comprehensive medical and surgical care of the foot and ankle. He provides a full array of medical and surgical solutions for common conditions including bunions, hammer toes, heel pain, flat feet, arthritic conditions and injuries to the foot and ankle.
Dr. Graglia is a board certified podiatrist who received his doctorate from the Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine Chicago, after after earning his B.A. in Biology at the UW-Madison, Wisconsin.
- VA Medical Center Salt Lake City, Utah in affiliation with University of Utah
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Madison, Wisconsin
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Watertown Regional Medical Center
- Fort Atkinson Memorial Hospital
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
- Wisconsin Society of Podiatric Medicine
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeon
About Rock River Foot & Ankle Clinic, S.C.
The podiatry professionals at Rock River Foot & Ankle Clinic, S.C. are pleased to welcome you to our practice. We want all our patients to be informed decision makers and fully understand any health issues you face.
Rock River Foot & Ankle Clinic, S.C. offers a full array of medical and surgical services to help you maintain healthy feet and ankles.