At Rock River Foot & Ankle Clinic, we’re excited to have you! Our office puts your care first. We treat patients with the most effective and efficient treatments possible.
During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. The information below will facilitate starting this process.
Please print, fill out this form, and bring the following documents so we can expedite your first visit:
- Patient Information Sheet
- Photo ID
- Insurance cards
- Medication list (if applicable)
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. We invite you to review our staff page to familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatry.To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are priviledged to serve
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community
- Exceeding your expectations
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels