Dr. Yaeggi provides comprehensive medical and surgical care of the foot and ankle. He provides a full array of medical and surgical solutions for common conditions including bunions, hammer toes, heel pain, flat feet, arthritic conditions and injuries to the foot and ankle. Dr. Yaeggi specializes in custom foot orthotics and reconstructive surgery.
“I feel it’s important for each patient to have an active role in formulating their individual treatment plan, says Dr. Yaeggi. Every patient’s foot and ankle condition is different and unique. If a patient takes ownership of the specifically designed treatment plan, whether it’s conservative or surgical, their success rate is much higher.”
A Midwest native, Dr. Yaeggi has practiced in the area for 26 years. Brent is Watertown Regional Medical Center’s Chief of Staff 2019-2020. When he is not in the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife and 5 children and 2 grandchildren. Dr. Yaeggi has been a high school football and basketball coach and is a licensed WIAA official.
- Dr. Yaeggi is a board certified podiatrist who received his doctorate from the Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine Chicago, after after earning his B.S. in Biology at the UW-LaCrosse, Wisconsin.
- Podiatric Surgical Residency residency at Covenant Medical Center, Waterloo IA.
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Watertown Regional Medical Center
- Fort Atkinson Memorial Hospital
- Wisconsin Society of Podiatric Medicine
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeon
- Watertown Regional Medical Center’s Chief of Staff 2019-2020
- Watertown High School Athletic Booster Club Member
- Founder of Watertown Youth Basketball
- Co-founder of Coach J. JamFest
About Rock River Foot & Ankle Clinic, S.C.
The podiatry professionals at Rock River Foot & Ankle Clinic, S.C. are pleased to welcome you to our practice. We want all our patients to be informed decision makers and fully understand any health issues you face.
Rock River Foot & Ankle Clinic, S.C. offers a full array of medical and surgical services to help you maintain healthy feet and ankles.