Dr. Soderstom attended and graduated from Illinois Medical College in 1979 and has over 40 years of diverse experience in podiatry. He was a board member of the Wisconsin Podiatric Medical Association for 25 years and served two terms as President. He has been a surgical instructor for the Podiatric Residency program at the Madison V.A. Hospital for 20 years. He has served as the WPMA P.I.A.C. Chair for 16 years. He is a member of the Wisconsin Podiatric Medical Association and the American Podiatric Medical Association. His hobbies include bike riding and old cars and his pride and joy is his 1960 MGA.
- Illinois Medical College, Chicago, IIlinois
- Podiatric Surgical Residency at Northwest General Hospital, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fort Atkinson Memorial Hospital
- Watertown Regional Medical Center